ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you are wondering if you should order from Tototek

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: If you are wondering if you should order from Tototek Reply with quote

Do it! Shipping from Hong Kong to Canada was 6 days. My SMS flash cart came in flawlessly packaged. I spent the extra $5 to get it 'with case'. It came in an actual SMS Shinobi cart, not some funky aftermarket case. A REAL SMS case that plugs into your SMS just like a regular cart. It also came delivered with software already on it so you can test it right away before you attempt to flash it. Works perfectly and the cartridge doesn't look like it was ever taken apart. For the extra $5 your flash cart is protected and you don't have to crack open one of your own carts! Next up will be an MD Pro for my Genesis, I wholeheartedly recommend Tototek for all your retro gaming needs, they ship fast, it's well packaged.
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I just got my MD-Pro 64. Hong Kong to US in 6 days. Everything arrived quickly and in order. I've already tried it and everything is working fine. I'm using ucon64 in linux rather than DreamWriter in Windows. If you use linux, use ucon64! Very Happy
stevetamis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: If you are wondering if you should order from Tototek Reply with quote

Thanks for suggesting, Even i am also going to order flash cart from honkong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: