ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOC SF7 PROBLEMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ville20

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: DOC SF7 PROBLEMS Reply with quote

Hello I hope somebody could help me, I'm having some trouble with my Doc sf7 when I did try to replace the floppy drive. I noticed that it doesn't detect the drive doesn't matter how I insert the IDE cable on my drive, I've tried 2 samsung drives and a nec drive and none seems to be detected, also I have another problem, I noticed that my doctor doesn't detect my 128mb of dram, I tried unpluging and inserting in both slots or whatever they're called and detects only 8x8 in dram 64mb inserting both memory modules or just one in any expansion slot it does detect any of my 2 modules as 64mb and should be 128mb I wonder if has died, I tried cleaning the slot contacts and nothing happen it still doing the same sh.. I'm very mad cause I haven't used in months and now when I want to play this shit seems to be broke Sad so I hope somebody had this kind of problem and could helpe me to fix it if not I will have to sell this shit or something else Mad
cpix

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried todo a Selftest on the sf7?
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using an unmodified PAL SNES?
ville20

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I'm using a US NTSC SNES everything used to work fine before.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to disassemble everything, and reconnect (correctly.) Perhaps your unit isn't supplied with adequate power, perhaps something is defective. Try cleaning the contacts on everything, all visible traces and pins. Perhaps a good dismantle is all it needs.
ville20

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be, I will try it Wink I'll let you know whst hsppened:P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: