ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snes Flash Cartidge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the collector

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Snes Flash Cartidge Reply with quote

I'm sure everyone has seen the Dream Writer software for the new 'snes advance linker' on the downloads page. Can I just ask if this is actually a snes flash cartridge like the MDPRO64 or is it some other device? If it is a flash cartridge, has tototek designed it so that it is compatibile with all snes roms (e.g. hirom and lorom roms), or do you actually need two cartridges, one for hirom games and one for low rom games? Thanks
timofonic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And whatabout the compatibility of add-on chips? will support ALL games that needs it only inserting a cartidge with the needed chip? Will emulate some add-on chips?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh!!! Money are burning in my hands! I want to dump them all to Tototek! Where is my SNES cartridge ???????????????
toseye

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love how tototek just leaves us hanging and wont confirm any new carts or tell us that they are even thinking of making any more

I WANT MORE FLASH CARTS I NEED TO OWN THEM ALL
Jagasian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be awesome if you could use carts that contained the special chips along with the SNES Flash cart, so as to play games using DSP chips, FX chips, SDD1 chips, etc... As long as you own at least one game for each special chip, you can play EVERY snes/sfc game.

Tototek would be smart to post some pictures of the prototype SNES Flash Cart.
segabob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: snes flash Reply with quote

Seems the cost of the SF7 here with the extra memory would be cheaper that the auctual flash cart.

To design A N64 flash cart with the boot cart adapter would sell a lot more units.
Question
Jagasian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a conveniance to being able to take a flash cart to a friends house as opposed to a rather large backup device, its powersupply, and floppy disks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: