ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Profighter X2, Magic Drive Plus, GB-XChanger, E-Merger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NorQue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: FS: Profighter X2, Magic Drive Plus, GB-XChanger, E-Merger Reply with quote

EDIT, 2010-07-19
All items besides the SMD+ have been sold. Not sure if I'm really going to sell that one, though. I've tried several times during the last years but somehow it always stuck with me... Wink - feel free to offer, anyways.

Hello,

trying to get rid of my retro console copier collection. Everything must go. Wink

For Sale is:

• Pro Fighter X2 Turbo 32 MBit with 4 MBit Super Smart Card
  • Magic Drive Plus 32 MBit (super rare!)
  • GB X-Changer & 64 MBit GB Card
  • Netmars e-Merger & 16 MBit Card (the only GBC copier with RTC)

Pro Fighter X2 Turbo

This copier plays most SNES games without special chip up to 32 MBit from either 3.5" disks or parallel port. Loading from disk works, I couldn't test the parallel port adapter for a while, as I don't have a PC with parallel port anymore. Comes with super-rare 4 MBit Super Smart Card GB card - nowadays unfortunately only more of a collector's item, as it's not really useful with only 4 MBit space and its clunkyness. Cartridge port seems to be broken, copier doesn't start with cartridge inserted, so this isn't really useful if you want to dump your own games.

Needs a 9V/800mA power supply, any old Megadrive/Genesis 1 or Master System PSU will do fine.

Magic Drive Plus

This one is kind of a rarity, as there aren't very many 32 MBit Magic Drives around, regular size is 24 MBit. Can load games from 3.5" disks or parallel port. Also plays a few Master System titles, mainly older ones with less complex memory maps.

Needs a 9V/800mA power supply, any old Megadrive/Genesis 1 or Master System PSU will do fine.

Gameboy X-Changer & 64 MBit GB Card

*The* GBC copier. Plays nearly all GBC games, with a few exceptions like Kirby's Tilt'n'Tumble. Comes complete in box.

Also needs a 9V/800mA power supply, any old Megadrive/Genesis 1 or Master System PSU will do fine again. Can also operate on 6 AAA batteries, but that's not recommended.

Netmars e-Merger & 16 MBit card

Pretty bare metal GBC copier. Has RTC built-in, so it plays Pokémon natively, can operate completely without PC (much easier to send ROM Images via parallel port, though Wink ). Most games up to 16 MBit should work, except Kirby's Tilt'n'Tumble again, of course Wink . Complete in Box.

Yepp, another copier that needs a 9V/800mA power supply. And again, any old Megadrive/Genesis 1 or Master System PSU will do just fine.

For international transfers Paypal only. All items are located in Germany.

Last edited by NorQue on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
mrforever

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,
iěm interested on magic drive plus and emerger netmars can you tell me prices on pm?
thank you
Riko78

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: magic drive Reply with quote

I'm the second for to buy the magic drive...
the Netmars e-Merger & 16 MBit card and Gameboy X-Changer & 64 MBit GB Card .

please contact me...
NorQue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-Merger and Profighter are sold.
Turok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent to you
TekDeviant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Interested in buying. Reply with quote

I sent you a pm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: