ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MD Pro 64 / Dreamwriter Query

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TechnoFreek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: MD Pro 64 / Dreamwriter Query Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Just received and setup my MD pro 64 cart. The cart istelf connects fine to my laptop and is also playing in my mega drive with no problems..

I do however have a small issue which I hope someone can help me with. It may be the case this this is normal behaviour but I want to check anyway.

When I open up Dreamwriter (any version) the cart is detected without any problems. However in the bottom right screen of the Dreamwriter app where it says games already on cart - it always displays as empty, as if there are no games on the cart. I know this not to be the case as games came on the cart when I got it and I've added some games to it myself.

Another issue arising from this is that when i write a new game to the cart it always completely overwrites any other games on the cart. I'm not sure if this is normal behaviour or is it because Dreamwriter thinks that there are no other games on the cart.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated. I have only started to use the cart so am still testing it but so far I am very happy with the cart, its build quality and functionailty. Just need to get this dreamwriter issue resolved!

Thanks again
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to list what game inside MD Pro, you need to click "?" in DreamWriter.

When flash new game, old game will be erased. It is normal.
TechnoFreek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tomy.

Got it. All makes sense now! Cart is working perfectly, really happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: