ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

got a interceptor for snes the disk dosent seem to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggizmotigger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: got a interceptor for snes the disk dosent seem to work Reply with quote

all i get is insert disk no idea what to do next anyone help be appreciated
thanks in advance
ggizmotigger
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where'd you get it from? I hope it's not from the guy on Craigslist (San Francisco) that had been trying to sell it for many months...

Sorry to hear, but those Super Disk Interceptors are just generally crap. Also, they use their own file system, so it can be hard to get games to work.
madman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you need to format the disk using a special util from whatever horrible company made those. However, if the disk drive doesn't light up or spin up, the drive may be dead. It's hard to tell from your description since you didn't tell us much.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I guess you didn't read the vote for worst copier in the king of copiers 2008 thread Razz
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on the BIOS, these can actually load games from DOS disks, just not save to them. Yeah, it's an inconvenient copier, but on a technical level it's no worse than a SWC or PFX if you backup your own games.
ggizmotigger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: please help Reply with quote

i plug the adaptor into a uk, pal snes and then plug in a uk game then a menu comes up on the screen wityh what its called it then says PLEASE INSERT DISK i then put in the system disk i had with it but the drive keeps on lighting up and continuosly reads but dosent do nothing else so i am stuck.. no idea what to do?

WOULD BE PLEASED IF SOMEONE COULD HELP? IF IT NEEDS A CERTAIN DISK PLEASE COULD TELL ME WARE TO GET !!

THANKS FOR YUR REPLYS SO FAR BUT REALLY LIKE TO GET IT SORTED
GGIZMOTIGGER
madman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyuusaku wrote:
Yeah, it's an inconvenient copier, but on a technical level it's no worse than a SWC or PFX if you backup your own games.

Because everyone with a copier is backing up their own games and playing those ROMs Very Happy
sledge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RGB_Gamer wrote:
Sorry to hear, but those Super Disk Interceptors are just generally crap. Also, they use their own file system, so it can be hard to get games to work.

Old topic, but just wanted to say that I have never had any problems with my unit. And I have been using it since 1994 Wink

It's easy and fast... using it's own format doesn't make it any harder to use. You need to copy the files to disk with any other copier too Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: