ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

broken FDS, i need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: broken FDS, i need help! Reply with quote

Hey!

So i got my new FDS from Tomy today, being withou a FDS a few months made me hungry for playing som game doctor games, and guess what, it worked for exactly 6 minutes. First i thought the belt had broken off, as they always do, but not this time, this time it have clear issues of turning the gears within the machines, i have gone over them and i can't say i SEE the problem, but i've made this video you show you what's going on. First of all, it looks like the belt is being dragged off the motor, and that the belt on the huge gear is moving up to the top. so that there are something somewhere else that is making the gears dont grind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZ9RSu5uHw&feature=youtu.be

sorry for my little appearance in the movie..gah.

any help would be great, or that Tomy would be kind enough to send me a new drive, since this was more or less DAO!

- cpix (a bit annoyed).
MottZilla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you asked around at the FamicomWorld forum? I think that's the name. They might have some tips for fixing it there. Sorry I can't really suggest anything, your situation is exactly why I never bought a FDS even though I was interested in it. If I was confident I could easily fix the drives when they broke down I'd do it. But being unable or atleast not experienced in doing that, I don't feel like FDS is worth the potential problems. You have to remember just how old the FDS drives are today.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea why this happen, I fully tested it before ship like always. I'll help you for sure. PM me with your order number. Thanks.
cpix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: broken FDS! PLIZ answer tomy! Reply with quote

Tomy wrote:
No idea why this happen, I fully tested it before ship like always. I'll help you for sure. PM me with your order number. Thanks.

Yea tomy, i have done this several times! Smile i asked you to send me a new unit, the gears in this unit isn't work as they should, every belt get turned out to the top, and the belt on the motor just slips off, this is because its pupping hard and the belt just wont sit in place where the gears are located. I have inspefcted every single littiel thing, i just CANT get it to work properly !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: