ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any copiers or flash carts capable of playing BS Zelda?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: any copiers or flash carts capable of playing BS Zelda? Reply with quote

I know this may have been asked before, but with all these new flash carts around, I figured I would ask. I waould like to play BS Zelda on. copier or flash cart, so which one could play it and possibly other BS games?

thanks!
amptor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: any copiers or flash carts capable of playing BS Zelda? Reply with quote

RGB_Gamer wrote:
I know this may have been asked before, but with all these new flash carts around, I figured I would ask. I waould like to play BS Zelda on. copier or flash cart, so which one could play it and possibly other BS games?

thanks!

I have a bookmark to the proper roms (I believe) at home. I found it when searching for information about the sd2snes. sd2snes is the only backup device that has native BS Broadcast Satellaview support. However the current ROMs work fine on backup units and emulators as long as you have the proper fixed ROMs. I'll have to look up and give you the URL.

In the past, I had ROMs that worked fine on my SWC DX. I played one of them recently on the RetroZone SNES PowerPak too as well as a really good copy of BS Excitebike.

prior to finding that web site, I was picking out the ROMs from the goodsnes set and figuring out which [b] labeled ROM worked. There's always some of those that do.

edit: I found the url but he only has bs excitebike http://www.dforce3000.de/

I'll have to find which goodsnes one works and let you know. I think it's on my snes powerpak but I'm not sure right now. I know I grabbed it from the goodsnes 7z file from the zelda package. I used to keep these on a custom CD which I don't use any more.

MottZilla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many BS games will work on normal copiers and flash carts. I have patched BS-Zelda Maps 1 and 2 to play more like a normal game.

http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/bszelda.shtml
cpix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about bs f-zero?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it loads in an emulator and plays that doesn't specifically support BS-X emulation chances are it will or can run on a copier or flash cart. I know atleast one of the BS F-Zero roms should work fine.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: