ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Doctor "SRAM Error!" in BIOS Rom on Emulator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Videogamer555

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Game Doctor "SRAM Error!" in BIOS Rom on Emulator Reply with quote

I'm using BSNES to play the game doctor 7 bios rom. I was HOPING to get the main screen to display, but instead the emulator keeps showing an error screen that says "SRAM Error!" and I don't know if I've configured my emulator wrong or what. If it's missing something that would be present on the actual hardware (such as precon figured SRAM data needed to boot the device if it were real hardware), then please send me a IPS patch, or preconfigured SRAM (.srm) file to so that it will work and so the rom will boot without error in BSNES.

This is the rom I'm working with http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=33433
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: