ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is it better to sell in internet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aragorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Where is it better to sell in internet? Reply with quote

I have some stuff that I want to sell in internet (gadgets) but I don't want to pay the ebay fees. Can you recomend me smth cheaper or even free of charge?
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craigslist

Depends on what you have...what do you have for sale?
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Where is it better to sell in internet? Reply with quote

aragorn wrote:
I have some stuff that I want to sell in internet (gadgets) but I don't want to pay the ebay fees. Can you recomend me smth cheaper or even free of charge?

just pass the ebay fee's on to seller and state in auction "AUCTION BUYER PAYS ALL EBAY AND PAYPAL FEES" and will be calculated at end of auction. By bidding on this item you agree to terms.

Whatcha selling?

that is what I do Wink
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay is the easiest and safest. I have had problems with craigslist sellers. sure they sell but you'll meet a lot of bottom feeders and sometimes homos on there it is seedy as fuck (though I suppose for those who are homo that isn't so bad but most of us aren't).

if you use CL you'll have to watch out for the occasional weirdo who is pawning a game or system to try to look for a date with another dude. (eg people work an angle on that site to gain something that was not represented by the original transaction). well that or you can get killed. it leaves a bad impression of the place.

so I always suggest ebay to people. the only problem is when you are selling something that is only worth like 50 cents or a buck or something. then the fees and effort kills it. there is another site somewhere people use for bartering but I forgot what it is called. and Canadians have their own (safer) form of craigslist as well. friend of mine sold his neogeo with ss2 and his pro fighter on it and got good money.

aragorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craigslist is good but expensive. I might use ebay as well. What I need is to find as many cool websites as possible. For ex. I've googled this one salecity.me which has no fees at all to sell the stuff there. So I'm hoping to find more stuff like this. Thanks to all of you anyways!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: