ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"In Customs" since 6. Febuary... those greedy bums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bishonen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: "In Customs" since 6. Febuary... those greedy bums Reply with quote

... from the german customs.

I've ordered 2 Items from Tototek on 04. Febuary. Of course Tomy sended everything out very quick. Since the 06. the package is "In Customs".

I've ordered a lot of stuff from Hong Kong / China in the past, but nothing in the last 2-3 years anymore.

Seems like the german costums are now sabotage every Speedpost shipping. Are any german customers around here? Is it normal, that they holding back a package for so many days? God... this country is sooo bare ass... they really have to suck out the last bit of live of every german citizen Evil or Very Mad

P.S.: I'am NOT complaining! I know this isn't Tototek's fault. I'am just posting this as an info for other german customers, and as a question to them, if they have experienced the same things.
Bishonen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parcel arrived today. What a suprise... yesterday evening it's shipping status was on station 2 of 5 Rolling Eyes

Many Thanks to Tomy! Nice and secure packed, not a single dent or scratch on the ED 64Plus or the USB GB 64 Card! Very Happy

And the best of all: I had no taxes to pay! As a German, only parcels below the value of 20 Euros are tax-free Evil or Very Mad But thanks to Tomy's *fantastic* invoice, it all worked out Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: