ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transferring copier save to PC with ucon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rpger_900

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Transferring copier save to PC with ucon. Reply with quote

I have a GDSF7 and i've been able to transfer files using the GUI by using the Game Doctor SF 3 option in ucon 64 and it works ok for ROM and sending S-RAM, but I can't move the save from copier back to PC.

When I try the Game Doctor SF6 option for sending and receiving ROM/S-RAM with the ucon GUI it gives me the error 'Communication with Game Doctor failed' every time. The odd thing is not too long ago this feature was working fine for me and I was able to backup saves from progress I made playing on the copier, now it all of a sudden it won't work.

Any idea on what could have caused this and if I can somehow get it working?
rpger_900

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVM, after toying around with the Parallel settings in the BIOS on my old laptop I was able to get it working again. I hate how finicky the PP transfer is with the GDSF7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: