ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old school copier CDs and HDDs with CD games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mario64

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Old school copier CDs and HDDs with CD games Reply with quote

I have a bunch of old school copier CDs such as Art of the Game (5 CDs), Game Doctor SF (4 CDs), N64 5 CD collection, 1200 Megadrive Game Doctor format CDs (2 CDs), and an MGD2 DVD (includes neo geo, gameboy, PC Engine, etc).

I also have HDDs with almost every CD based console game from Sega CD to Dreamcast and Original XBOX. They are all scene releases that are split into multiple RAR parts, and are from Eggman's Archive. I have PSX, SegaCD, PC Engine/TG16, Sega Saturn, Amiga (CD and disks), Dreamcast, Original XBOX, Gamecube, 3DO, Neo Geo CD, CDi, and Jaguar CD.

Here is what I am looking for:

1. Game Doctor format Famicom disks/images, and other old console CDs 2. EXODOS (dosbox) collection since I want to play old DOS games.
3. PSP collection.
4. CD's by Numbers such as N64 (3CD's), SNES (5CD), Art of the Game 5
5. Dr NES PC Jr game set

Last edited by Mario64 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 am; edited 6 times in total
Mario64

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have included a directory listing of all the games on my MGD2 DVD. Most are compressed into RAR format, but each game is in MGD2 format and includes a multi-gd file.

MGD2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  MGD2.zip
 Filesize:  55.47 KB
 Downloaded:  332 Time(s)

Mario64

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to high demand, I will be posting game lists for all my CD based consoles collection. Many of my games like Dreamcast are DVD images. Does anyone know how to batch extract .IMG files so I don't have to mount each and every one individually?
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winrar should be able to do it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: