ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WATARA SUPERVISION and GAME.COM flash carts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scaramouche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: WATARA SUPERVISION and GAME.COM flash carts Reply with quote

Ok, there are RARE consoles. But there is a recently new interest on the WATARA if you search the web and it has a nice catalogue of titles most of them difficult to find. But is not about find: the idea to have my WATARA playing all the games from the same cartdrige sounds great. Another advantage is that nothing care about what you do with WATARA roms: company is no longer on the business .

GAME.COM.. few titles but good ones.

But Tomy.. the best part.. these 2 systems have NO EMULATORS on portable systems. So if you want play them you need to play on the original system. If you offer flash cart for these two i guess you will have a high market were nobody can think "Anyway i can play this on my Palm (or my gp32, or gp2x, or PSP) " as a lot of people usually think about GG or Gameboy flash carts.

Regards

Scaramouche
Wecatbodi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These data I read pretty good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: