ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super UFO 6 (doesn't) work very randomly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Super UFO 6 (doesn't) work very randomly Reply with quote

Hi I have an Hyper UFO Pro-6 v3.1 which sometimes doesn't boot at all, other times will freeze at the menu and other times will work perfectly (but won't recognise the ram or load games). I have to reboot it something like 35 times before it works, then it works okay for a while then it craps out again for another 10-30 reboots. I've already changed the caps and reflowed the entire PCB. Thanks for any help you could provide me!

Ps
The copier came with a NTSC cic that i removed because i'm using a PAL SNES... So i'm using the super UFO with a snes PAL cartridge in.
Mystic_Merlin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UFO is not a very reliable machine and often display some graphic bugs.
What you describe, as inconsistent issues, is a common problem of bad connection with the bottom adapter or the ram. Make sure the contacts are clean and shiny, use an eraser for that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: