ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue with Mega Drive to PSX converter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario-64

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Issue with Mega Drive to PSX converter Reply with quote

Just got my MD -> PSX converter and found that it appears to be defective. Regardless of which game I play it will not pass input from d-pad right. All other buttons and d-pad directions work except pressing right. I've tested with multiple games and multiple PSX and PS2 controllers. Any ideas or suggestions? I've reached out to Tomy via email requesting an exchange but he's not responding. Sad
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he may have been out for Holiday. Perhaps that's why you didn't get a response yet?
Daryldiaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, One of my friends had also went to a similar problem, but after consulting the expert he got the thing that you may first need to download a program to convert PSX games to PSP EBOOT. He loves playing video games like multiplayer, single player shooter games online as he use to shop online games after visiting the online store like Instant-gaming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: