ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Bung Dr PC Jr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
69yuan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject: About Bung Dr PC Jr Reply with quote

Recently,I get a Bung Dr PC Jr console from my friend which is bought by his father in his childhood. But the User manual and Tech manual and 800 Game manual has missing. I hope someone who have those Dr PC Jr manual can scan it to be a PDF File. I will translate the Chinese manual into English.

IMG_20190530_184017_gaitubao__gaitubao_1381x1036.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.04 KB
 Viewed:  4006 Time(s)

IMG_20190530_184017_gaitubao__gaitubao_1381x1036.jpg

Mystic_Merlin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: About Bung Dr PC Jr Reply with quote

Nice find! I haven't seen the manual but if you dump the BIOS and explore it you'll probably find some information.

This is how I figured out the BASIC functions on my Bit79, another obscure FC computer from Taiwan.
69yuan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: About Bung Dr PC Jr Reply with quote

Mystic_Merlin wrote:
Nice find! I haven't seen the manual but if you dump the BIOS and explore it you'll probably find some information.

This is how I figured out the BASIC functions on my Bit79, another obscure FC computer from Taiwan.

BIT79 is my first FC computer learning machine,I remember it was made in GuangZhou FoShan city,maybe it design in TaiWan,It really popular in MainlandChina in early 1990‘s.
Mystic_Merlin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting info, thanks for sharing as you can hardly find anything about it on the net, at least when I found mine on a pile of junk here in Thailand.
Maybe it's using a different name in China?

It has a major design flaw as power is not regulated nor use any protection diode so if you use anything else than a 5V DC input, you fry the ram.

Don't hesitate to contribute with more info about any pirate or grey hardware from China in this forum. We certainly lack access to this lost memorabilia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: