ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aleste 3 game gear gg-pro action replay code infinite lives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acem77

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:47 pm    Post subject: Aleste 3 game gear gg-pro action replay code infinite lives Reply with quote

20 Years later I wanted to use my GG-pro for Aleste 3 hacked to run on real hardware with and unlimited lives code I made. My terrible notes from then led me to a Long night pulling out old PC equipment and archived hard drives.
Code I said worked with Shinobi was on an old hard drive install location of the patched rom. I didn't make it clear the offset of FFx is needed for it to work.
I just said it worked as if I used the stock pro action Replay code beginning with 00x..

Yes it does work with codes I had to use an old XP laptop I had laying around.
And you do need to use the FFx offset from the actual action replay codes that are available or ones that are created through emulators.

Unlimited lives

gg-pro code
FFC347:09

Action Replay code
00C347:09

Emulator code (Xbox)
30000347:0009[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: