ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Flash saving problem, pls read !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Super Flash saving problem, pls read !! Reply with quote

Some customer asking about saving problem on super flash. I can tell is that all super flash was tested before ship. So, it must be ok. Tested with 48M game with save and can continue. Now, only three things need to notice.

1) Battery empty (Normally not, we ship with new battery, and battery can use for about 2-5 years for normally use)

2) You use original cart on the back of t-connector that with sram. It will conflict the sram on super flash. It will make sram lose or may cause battery damage (no sure). If you don't have cart will no sram, then you need to disable original cart sram. If you don't know how to do, then I can post picture.

3) Many people play normal or dsp game with Mario Kart on the t-connector. It will conflict sram on super flash. Because Mario Kart have sram. Need to disable it.

Please check the things above fisrt, I don't think our product is easy to damage with normal use. Thanks.

-Tomy
ArctheLad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, sorry for posting again, heh, Anyway, I had like 4 real Loroms to experiment with and the same thing happened, but as i got to the last one i realized the others wernt working anymore, it wouldnt even save ONCE ANYMORE!! ...well, I tried with the last one i didnt try, Saved, Shut off, Kept save, used save.....but enstead of saving it again, i shut it off, just to see, and it kept the save! So Overwriting it must mess somthing up..so i tried it in slot 2 enstead of 1...and turned it off...and on again...and it dispeared, now none of my carts make the game save, because they are toast i think...or if there is some way to reset..what was done...mabye somthing turns off....no clue, Thats what you experts are for!! This is a rare case...I dont know whats wrong...Can I get a new one or somthing...I dont think I need a new one...it must be somthing really simple..I'm countin on ya Tomy..or whoever answers Very Happy smart people rule!
_~***** EDIT *******~_

Ok, I put one of my Loroms in the programmer, and backed up the save (basically to get the junk out, i thought. Then I did the same for the flash but enstead uploaded a .srm from chrono on a emulator, now i thought i found out the problem for sure...but I saved it once...it saved..then i shut it off *ETC ETC* Overwrited it (it didnt save before after this) ..then i turned it on and it saved! i was like, im a genius! but then i tried a THIRD time, and then it disapeered......this is beginning to turn Comical/Frustrating
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of using the Tconnector with all games, it might be wise to get a CIC on the SuperFlash this way, you'll never have external interference.
ArctheLad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I already have a T connecter, and i dont want to solder, and it makes more sence tryin to get this T connector to work (figuring out why it will save twice and erase) then to buy some new stuff that I can't hook up

----

So no one can help with the simple question, 'Why doesn't it save?' .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: