ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The SuperFlash Cart is great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nsbuchanan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: The SuperFlash Cart is great! Reply with quote

I received my superflash cart last week. I was very impressed with the shipping; it got to from Hong Kong to Oklahoma in 4 days! It took me a little bit to get it working right, but once I messed with my computer right, It worked great! This has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Thank you Tomy! One question I do have, however: whenever I put the flash cart in the programmer and have the superflasher program open (v 2.33) all three of the buttons (Backup card ROM, Backup card SAV, and Upload cart SAV) are grayed out and can not be clicked. Am I possibly doing something wrong? Once again, this is a wonderful, high quality product. Thanks
WhiteDRG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there's nothing wrong. These buttons are for use with normal game carts. You can dump ROMs and pu/download savers. The buttons that work with the SFC are on the right side.
joshwaan2k

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi nsbuchanan

I'm also ordering the kit, I can;t wait to try it out

I have a Pal Machine, so I got the cic chip and THE T Connector Smile

also I have not recieved any emails from tomy or others about my order yet, bit odd I think.

I'm looking forward to trying out Weapon Lord and Secret of Evermore again Smile

Cheers

josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: