ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atari Lynx
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think tomy looks at more then " how many consoles wher sold", he also looks if it's possible to make it for a fair price also the demand for a flashkit makes it out, if i knew that when i made an atari jaguar flashkit i will sell enough to make profit to keep me in bussines or make an supervision flashkit that would sell only 50 kits, then i know what i would make first Wink

Then again the kits i like to see are still in this order (i leave the nes out because it's the most hard to be made one (read other threads about this))

N64
Atari Jaguar
Wonderswan Color and B/W (i know there is a kit, but impossible to find anymore)
Atari Lynx
MSX 1/2/+ (i know there are some, but hard to find or to expensive or to much hassle to get it flashed)
Atari 2600 (i know there are some, but hard to find or to expensive or to much hassle to get it flashed)
Atari 7800 (i know there are some, but hard to find or to expensive or to much hassle to get it flashed)

Some way to boot other special SNES games
Atarifanguy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Atari Lynx Reply with quote

QWERTY wrote:
How about a Flash cart for the Atari Lynx? There where over 100 games released for the Lynx so there certainly be alot of games to play on it.

Atari Lynx cartridges are very easy, not complicated at all.

I know several people that has made their own Lynx cartridges with just a piece of PCB & a 27C010. That's all there is to it.

Atari Jaguar is little bit more work, since the cartridge also contains a serial eeprom for highscores. But it is simple enough with two 27C160 EPROMs. 27C160 are however, quite expensive unless you find surplus or refurb stock. The jaguar original cartridges have either two 27C160 mask roms, or four 27C040 mask roms. Newer production games had actual 27C040/160 eproms. That is partly why some of them was quite expensive, even when they were in production.
smalz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go buy an atari lynx just to play my romset on it if a lynx flash cart is ever produced. No point in owning one until a flash cart comes out.
rbudrick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karri over at atariage makes a lynx flash cart for $50. Uses manual switches to switchgames, though.

-Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: