ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i have a couple of copiers for sale !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owen2471

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: i have a couple of copiers for sale !!! Reply with quote

hello i have a couple of copiers for sale if anyone would like to make me a reasonable offer.

first up is a super magicom 16 meg by front fareast. i used this on my pal snes until i upgraded to a super wildcard. the magicom is still in good working order and is boxed with instructions. i am including the original external 3.5 inch drive has well, but this is sold has not working, it doesnt appear to read disks, maybe it can be fixed. magicom model no. ms 3201, serial no. aoo3488.

secondly i have a few multi game doctor ii (by makko) items up for sale. firstly the multi game doctor ii itself which is in good working order and still looks good. it also comes with the board with pc engine, super famicom and megadrive slots included. also the 2 devices that allow you to plug the 32 meg card (also included) into the super famicom and megadrive are there, i guess these allow you to copy carts onto floppy disks for both systems, i used mgd2 solely for the pc engine so i am not to familar with the functions of the md and sf adaptors. a blank 8meg cart is included for the pc engine and its adaptor so you can load a 3.5 disk (with pce game on) directly into the mgd2, then plug directly into the pce. lastly there is the utility floppy and a backup of it. i want to sell the mgd2 items in one bundle and will not separate.

has i said any reasonable offer will be accepted. i am based in the uk but will ship anywhere, current postal charges will apply. i only accept paypal payments. please make offers in pound sterling. thankyou. any further ? you can email me at owen2471@googlemail.com. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: