ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Superflash suddenly stopped working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missyrelm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Superflash suddenly stopped working Reply with quote

My Superflash Cart suddenly stopped working. I have only flashed it about 4 or 5 times a couple of weeks ago until trying it again today.

Today when I tried to use it, the flash went fine, but when I inserted it into my SNES with the T-Connector, the SNES turned on, and then the power went off slowly.

I tried a "normal" game and it played fine.

I tried putting the cart back on the programmer, and now the power light on the *programmer* wouldn't turn on either, or rather, it kinda came on faintly then went off and I was unable to get Super Flasher V2.34 to read it.

The programmer comes on fine when the cart isn't plugged into it.

I am using the USB and printer cables that I bought here at Tototek (and they work fine with the MD-Pro that I bought here too)

So basically, when its plugged into either the SNES or the programmer neither will power on right.

I think its broken but I wanted to post here first before I assume that.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you plug super flash cart in revert direction to programmer before ? Because seems super flash cart short circuit now. You can send it back to check.
missyrelm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once it stopped working, I tried it in reverse once to see if that was the problem.

So should I still send it back, or do I have to buy a new one now?

If you want me to send it back, please give me instructions for sending it.
missyrelm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Tomy, Please let me know what you want me to do.. Reply with quote

Tomy, please respond.

I really need to know if I should even bother sending my card back, and if so, instructions for how to do that.

If there is no point to sending it back, and I just need to buy a new one again, please let me know.

If I have to buy another one, do I just need to buy a new card or is the T-connector or the programmer also need to be replaced too?

Tomy,
Please let me know what you want me to do..

Thanks..
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you Paul Ozog ? If yes, your cart already shipped back to you.
If not, please ship back your cart to me like i say before.
You can find address from your order email.

I think you ship back whole set to me is the best. Then I can test which one have problem. Use cheap airmail without registered. My mail box is safe. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: