ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copiers and other items for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Copiers and other items for sale Reply with quote

Here is my list of copiers/copier items for sale

1. Game Doctor SF3 with brand new floppy drive. 32mb works great.
Price: $40

2. 2 X 32mb Game Doctor SF7 memory $50 for both or $30 each. Great if you have a Game Doctor SF7 with bad memory or need a cheap upgrade. These were pulled from my GDSF7 a few days ago. They work fine.

3. Multi Game Doctor 2 parts. Since I didn't sell my MGD2 setup together, I will sell the parts separate (will sell it all for $300 shipped though). Here's what I have:

PC Cable for DRAM adaptors
PC Cable for SRAM adaptors *SOLD*
SRAM cable for MGD2 drive unit *SOLD*
DRAM cable for MGD2 drive unit
16Mb DRAM card
32Mb DRAM card *SOLD*
8Mb DRAM card
PC Link software
PC Engine SRAM adaptor
MegaDrive SRAM adaptor *SOLD*
Super Famicom SRAM (up to 16mb) Adaptor *SOLD*
Sega Mark III/SMS SRAM adaptor (boxed) *SOLD*
GameGear SRAM adaptor (boxed)
Mega Drive DRAM (16mb) adaptor
Super Famicom DRAM adaptor

will accept REASONABLE offers on any of these parts.

4. Sega Master System console with two 3-button genesis pads
price: $40

5. Sega Genesis 2 system with two 6-button pads and vectorman cartridge, controller extension cable
price: $50

6. Sega Genesis 1 system with superpad 6-button pad, two 3-button pads, and Madden NFL '93 game, RF cable, ac adaptor
price: $40

7. NES to Famicom adaptor (play NES games on a Famicom) 72-60 pin adaptor
price: $20

8. Famicom to NES adaptor (play Famicom games on an NES) 60-72pin adaptor. Rare grey one with handle like a game genie
price: $20

9. 4 game N64 lot (Madden 2002, WWF no Mercy, Turok Wage Wars, game with no label - don't know what it is) bare carts only
price $20

prices do not include shipping. Shipping prices depend on what and how much of my stuff you get. I ship pretty much anywhere. Please PM me or email me (eastbayarb@gmail.com) rather than replying here with questions or offers. Prices are also netgotiable.

Last edited by RGB_Gamer on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Badxil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check pm Cool
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats with the $60 DG3? Is it fully boxed/mint or something, or is it just the new floppy drive?
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trenton_net wrote:
Whats with the $60 DG3? Is it fully boxed/mint or something, or is it just the new floppy drive?

not fully boxed mint. Great condition though and works great. brand new floppy drive

Please, PM me or email
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, reasonable offers would be 20-50% of what you're asking. You know you're posting this on a website that sells GDSF3 and SF7 RAM for less than you? $30 for some of the least desirable N64 games possible? I don't usually shit on threads but this is hilarious.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, before Kyuusaku totally blasted him out of the water, you'll note how I was giving him the benefit of the doubt by asking if there was any conceivable way any of these prices were justified. (^_^);

But anyway...

<Kaboooom> You sunk my battle ship!

EDIT: You'll also note that you could get a GD3 separately, then get a few brand new floppy drives (That I'm selling for only $4.99 each - Shameless plug, I know!) and you'd still save yourself stupid money, plus have backup drives in case one dies.
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, basically it is not my job to defend eastbayarb, but those prices is what he just asks for, i guess. In general, whats wrong to ask for an high price when selling something? Don't we all want to get the best out of something? So, if you offer an lower price to him i guess he'll be willing to negotiate. And at last, every collectible has that value an optional buyer is willing to pay for it, so if there is someone really interested he might be willing to pay an slightly higher price just to get his most desired item. So, its nothing wrong in the pricing of eastbayarb's offer. Just negotiate!

--------------------------------
#ToToTEK Chan on EFNet
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about letting people sell at what they think is reasonable for what they think they can get. Thats why I didn't say anything about the prices before it was brought up, just asked about what value his items bring to the purchaser for that price.

But on the other hand, I'd feel bad if some first-time copier addicts start buying at whatever is offered because they don't know better.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's sort of a slap in the face considering the site we're on is selling some of these items, which alone I think makes the sale in poor taste for *their* message board, but for twice the price? I hope there isn't a $200 MD-PRO coming :)
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, but your $30 SF3 is SOLD OUT. At least your website says so.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that if you ask, you can get a GDSF3. If it were sold out, that would make it scalping hehe. Also this is not my website Laughing
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked tommy if the GDSF3 was still availible, and like all the other copiers that say SOLD OUT, the GDSF3 was exactly that - sold out. My prices aren't firm. I am willing to negotiate. My prices also include shipping, and I am in the USA, so you'd get yours faster than from overseas.

Bottom line, if you don't like the prices, just skip over the ad or offer your reasonable offer. I go to many sites to look at for sale items but I don't feel the need to post a reply to all of the many ones I see that have unreasonable prices.

*edit* I lowered the prices of the GDSF3, the n64 cartridges, and added again, that my prices are NEGOTIABLE.
Badxil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi eastbayarb
Can you tell me if you send MGD2 items i buy
I have no news since saturday 8

Thank's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: