ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Access violation at adress 004CDF90 in module 'MDMTLK.exe'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCheese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you do, you can right one. You can also comment on misconceptions and any other issues you are struggling with.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i would love to do that so others don't waste their time like I have
SmartOne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with misconceptions? Is not our fault that this product and software are so unclear. Don't tell the people who need help to write guides. That should be the responsibility of the creator or other people of expert status (apparently like yourself.)

Let's all unite, for we share a similar niche. Have fun with it! Smile

EDIT: By the way, eastbayarb, I have the same problem with Castlevania Bloodlines. To get it to flash, I used a different dump: Castlevania Bloodlines (U)(h1) or somthing like that. "h1" means that it's a hack or something, but from what I can tell it's exactly the same. The game is so great! Very Happy
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmartOne wrote:
What's wrong with misconceptions? Is not our fault that this product and software are so unclear. Don't tell the people who need help to write guides. That should be the responsibility of the creator or other people of expert status (apparently like yourself.)

Let's all unite, for we share a similar niche. Have fun with it! Smile

EDIT: By the way, eastbayarb, I have the same problem with Castlevania Bloodlines. To get it to flash, I used a different dump: Castlevania Bloodlines (U)(h1) or somthing like that. "h1" means that it's a hack or something, but from what I can tell it's exactly the same. The game is so great! Very Happy

I have long since avoided this problem, or pretty much any problem involving a parallel port by setting up a cheap PC with windows 98. XP seems to just have a problem with parallel ports so I don't even bother.
MrCheese

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmartOne wrote:

Having only used uCon64 once and it confused the life out of me I have no idea how you can make that statement. I use the Tototek software to flash carts. Also eastbayarb responded positively by saying he would love to write a guide. I really don't see what you are whining about!
SmartOne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be nice! Very Happy
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCheese wrote:
Maybe you can contribute by writing one?

I wrote one on the Cherryroms forums(name was gamecopieruser0666 back then.) The one I wrote does not use the frontend/gui. I have never used that. I prefer the command line. I may have a copy of it some where. I will look tonight. The only real trick for communication if I remember correctly is putting io.dll in the same folder where uCON64 creates .ucon64rc file. Been a long time since I used any of my copiers. Once uCON64 is setup correctly it works with all copiers (that it supports.)
Whipon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Cherryroms doesn't exist anymore u_u Reply with quote

Estimated DoctorBackup:
Can you upload your guide, please?. Cherryroms seems to be offline. The only solution I found to skip the errors in DreamWriter 2.1 is create a rom with Ucon64, and then write it with Dreamwriter to the MD-Pro. I used the multiloader provided in the Ucon64 website. I just select all the games I want to flash, then create the rom and voila, Dreamwriter doesn't give me any errors. One thing to note is that you must add 2 extra megabits to the rom, for the header. For example 4 games with 1024 kb each = 4096 kb = 4 mb x 8 = 32 megabits (1 MB = 8 megabits). So you must change the 32 to a 34 in the multigame section (I'm using the Ucon64 gui).
Hope this one helps someone with this problem.
Thanks.
Whipon.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant find my step-by-step guide for setting up uCON64 under WINXP. Must have lost it in one of my reformats. I can rewrite one but it's going to be out dated so quickly due to WINVISTA and I dont have a copy of that yet. I will start tonight and pull out my copiers. IT WILL NOT HAVE THE FRONTEND/GUI steps. It will be for COMMAND LINE ONLY which you guys will find easy with this step-by-step guide. Anyone who wants to modify the guide to use the frontend/gui feel free to do so.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell happened to "dbjh?" I havent really heard from him since I helped with ucon64-2.0.0 updated (N64) cleaned up Doctor V64 Junior transfer source code (by dbjh; thanks to TenOfTen and GameCopierUser0666 for testing)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: