ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order number 200803202246

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drmayer521

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Order number 200803202246 Reply with quote

Order number 200803202246. I ordered four days ago and paid paypal immediately after i placed the order. i got the confirmation from paypal and it still says waiting for ship/ invislive order on your websites shipping status. i would like to know if you got the money. please respond ASAP so i know whats going on
drmayer521

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its been almost a week since i ordered and paid and all im looking for is a simple "its on its way" or "you messed up so its delayed." Sorry to pester but this is my first order and if my mdpro actually arrives it wont b my last. Awaiting your response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: