ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

order 200803221036

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wobble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: order 200803221036 Reply with quote

hey its wobble i was looking for status on order 200803221036. as i have allready paid with paypal. thanks. also i accadently double ordered as 200803221031 and allready sent an email asking for it to be canceled.

-Will
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wobble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got tracking number email! thanks tomy you guys rock! =D i will not hesitate to order stuff from you guys again!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wobble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanted to say i received the products that i ordered and that they work great and the quality is top notch. if you were like me and hesitant about ordering anything from these guys due to the ordering system etc. Don't! they will take care of you and deliver as promised.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: