ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bought Super UFO 34M and Need help please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Bought Super UFO 34M and Need help please. Reply with quote

Allright I bought a Super UFO 34M off a guy I know from EBay, he is not very helpful as he didnt even use this but a couple times.

First off should the ac power adapter be getting hot? Its not quite burn your hand hot but its pretty darn hot and I'm used to systems that use these big power packs. He had sent me a AC-DC Adapter Input AC 120V 60hz and Output DC9V850mA (middle negative polarity, outside positive)

2nd Problem, and this stinks. I have gotten 1 Translated RPG to load (DQV) but i cannot get any others to load. i tryed DQ6, Bahamat Lagoon, and BL shouldnt be too big. It dont load the .1GM right, it just stops right after it starts, and has a bunch of jibberish stuff at the bottom for the game name. I tryed this on DQ6 and it DID load all the disks, but then same deal Jibberish at the bottom, Black Screen at load. I Loaded on DQ5 Translated and it works perfectly.

I used SNES tool and split the files in a bunch of diffrent various sizes, and i tryed delete the header of files too and no luck.

Anyone that can help in these matters I would be very thankful. I have no where else to turn to and ask people that will know about this.
Vlcice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to own a Super UFO (I eventually traded it away and picked up a Game Doctor SF7), so I might be able to help.

The UFO's ROM format detection is kind of iffy. I'd suggest converting your ROMs all to the same format, which may fix your problems. Try using uCON64 or something and convert them to Fighter format (using the -fig flag in uCON64), then split them. When loading, make sure you tell it that they're Fighter format games. You may well find that the games that weren't working before are working now.
kiki77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ucon64 can also convert and split into UFO Format. Try to use the Ucon WinFox for frontend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: