ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profigter Q 32 ?? or not ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Remco2504

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Profigter Q 32 ?? or not ?? Reply with quote

Hey,i am from Holland and i have a question.I want to buy a Profighter q from someone who says it is a 32 MB.The Profighter Q standard is 16 MB ?? ...right ? And then you have to upgrade it to 24 or 32 i think.How can i see this person is telling the truth ? And can someone tell me if it is even possible for it to be a 32 MB.TNX
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the first Pro Fighter supports 32M, so I would assume they're telling the truth.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A simple test would be to simply boot the copier up and do a self-test with a screenshot to show how much RAM is being registered. Would take only a second to do.
Remco2504

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks.I am waiting now for the Profighter to arrive.Then i will try to do what you said.That's if i can figur out what you mean..:0
Remco2504

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have the Profighter Q and it is a 32 MB.But now i have another problem and i cant figur out what it is ?? Sometimes it works perfect and i can turn it of and play again. But when i turn it of and later want to play again it constantly says no dics when i want to load a diskette.It keeps saying that no matter what i try.Only when i reconnect everything it sometimes goes back to working normal again.But not always sometimes nothing will work.Does anybody knows what this means ?? Crying or Very sad
Remco2504

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody ? Sad
ne7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

give the cart connections a really good clean - also check both power supplies - u need to give the snes -and- the profighter enuff power! that should help at least
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: