ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone here ordered from Mr. Liu of Front Far East?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfeman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh, I don't even know where to beginning to reply to you kyuusaku.

some of it is plain, 'thank you' the rest is "whatever"

the thread that is linked to at the top of THIS thread contains much scoffing from big john and a couple others, and you chime in on this thread with some of your own, not one iota of compassion or even camaraderie over someone who was proud to show off a new purchase. just scoffing.

I frankly just don't get it.

and YES I saw that page after searching for the wondermagic but can not make heads or tails of it and how to order it... I'm so GLAD you're SO much smarter, it shows. I can't even tell that the seller is even still selling. I've found several online stores that seem like they have been abandoned and if no one returns an e-mail, just WTF do YOU suggest?

I'm not going to reference every quote and show you where you said a price of something was ok or not, as I don't really CARE. the point is, you guys think you're the cock of the walk because you can get any damn backup device you want and when others try to revel in that it seems incumbent upon you guys to take them down a notch. it's petty.

If everything one needs to know about ANYTHING is accessible via the search engine of your choice, then what in God's name is the NEED for a social forum in the first place? hmmm? why bother having one and ask people to talk amongst themselves if all you have to do is search for it yourself? why bother responding at all to ANY post? just tell the person to go look it up.

jeeesus
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfeman wrote:
and YES I saw that page after searching for the wondermagic but can not make heads or tails of it and how to order it... I'm so GLAD you're SO much smarter, it shows.

Ask someone Japanese or a surrogate service for help? I refuse to believe nobody will help you.

Wolfeman wrote:
you guys think you're the cock of the walk because you can get any damn backup device you want and when others try to revel in that it seems incumbent upon you guys to take them down a notch. it's petty.

If nobody started bragging it wouldn't be an issue, right?

Wolfeman wrote:
If everything one needs to know about anything is accessible via the search engine of your choice, then what in God's name is the NEED for a social forum in the first place? hmmm? why bother having one and ask people to talk amongst themselves if all you have to do is search for it yourself? why bother responding at all to ANY post? just tell the person top go look it up.

Obviously everything can't be found via a search engine but so many FAQs here can be it gets old really fast, especially when the person asking the question is stubborn.

I try to help around here (often wonder why) but as a service to people I don't hold hands, I wasn't handed answers, and I'm convinced it won't help anyone else in the scheme of things. Even my long winded posts may win arguments but I'm not convinced they teach people here anything. People will only learn if they want to, through lots of effort, and is the often case, people don't put quite enough effort out and you're right, no compassion here. Blame my INTJ personality I guess.
Wolfeman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfeman wrote:
and YES I saw that page after searching for the wondermagic but can not make heads or tails of it and how to order it... I'm so GLAD you're SO much smarter, it shows.

kyuusaku wrote:
Ask someone Japanese or a surrogate service for help? I refuse to believe nobody will help you.

You "refuse" to believe it, when you see the kind of "help" I've received here after asking about the wondermagic for quite some time now? After you see how a simple question about purchasing an item from an unknown entity gets flamed into ashes? I ran that site through babelfish and balked at the high cost.. it's WAY too high for my taste. there is also NO listed e-mail address for that store that I can see, via babelfish or link checking.

Wolfeman wrote:
you guys think you're the cock of the walk because you can get any damn backup device you want and when others try to revel in that it seems incumbent upon you guys to take them down a notch. it's petty.

kyuusaku wrote:
If nobody started bragging it wouldn't be an issue, right?

OMG, that is so childish. he wasn't bragging he was obviously thrilled and delighted... jeesus you really are an asshole... I never realized it before now.

Wolfeman wrote:
If everything one needs to know about anything is accessible via the search engine of your choice, then what in God's name is the NEED for a social forum in the first place? hmmm? why bother having one and ask people to talk amongst themselves if all you have to do is search for it yourself? why bother responding at all to ANY post? just tell the person top go look it up.

kyuusaku wrote:
Obviously everything can't be found via a search engine but so many FAQs here can be it gets old really fast, especially when the person asking the question is stubborn.
again, you show your true colors. amazing how I revered your kindness on this forum in the past when underneath you detest people who ask a simple question

keep in mind I was not the one who asked any of this, all I wanted to know was if anyone had any problems with Mr. Liu, that's it... that is NOT in any fucking FAQ. One person's account of an experience does not justify blindly plunking down money, no offense crackltd.

I've asked precious few questions here. Recently though after scouring the forums for answers to something else on my own I came across this repeating theme of people who get testy with innocent paying customers of this website for asking simple questions. I am not the one asking at all, I'm the one telling people they should be ashamed of their behavior as I KNOW you all know better.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfeman wrote:
I ran that site through babelfish and balked at the high cost.. it's WAY too high for my taste.

But they are indeed available, you're changing your story.

Wolfeman wrote:
OMG, that is so childish. he wasn't bragging he was obviously thrilled and delighted... jeesus you really are an asshole... I never realized it before now.

You're entitled to your opinion, but if others didn't think a post about receiving a copier was boastful, this conversation wouldn't be taking place..

Wolfeman wrote:
again, you show your true colors. amazing how I revered your kindness on this forum in the past when underneath you detest people who ask a simple question

Not quite, I detest people who throw a fit when they're told to Google, RTFM or look at the thread below theirs.

Wolfeman wrote:
keep in mind I was not the one who asked any of this, all I wanted to know was if anyone had any problems with Mr. Liu, that's it... that is NOT in any fucking FAQ.

I'm aware of that and until now I've only commented on the offtopic. I don't blame you for starting this thread, but technically more people have chimed in saying they've ordered from FFE than just CrackLtd.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfeman wrote:
I don't think $360, shipping included for a SWCDX264 and a Disk Dual that are brand spanking NEW is that bad of a deal...

Thats if you happen to be lucky. Basiclly FFE scrapes units together using spare parts and leftover stock. Theres nothing in the manual that says you can't get returned parts/units and crap that came out of someones ass (Like some of the copiers I've seen before). Thats not to say it will arrived messed up, it just probably won't be mint/new.

kyuusaku wrote:

One of the reasons I don't participate as much as I used to is because of these reasons. 500 questions about how to get Ucon64 to convert to GD3 format, 100 questions about power supplies... Like its been said, It gets old fast... and ironicly, just adding "-"(s) in front of GD3 in ucon64 does do GD3 format conversions, so why the questions all the time?

Wolfeman wrote:
I have actually checked Chinese websites but it is near impossible to navigate them without a good translation, babelfish not withstanding, [perhaps you can lend a hand with this or share some links that are easy to use? Lord knows I've tried that route]. Information is easy to get but when it comes to plunking down your hard earned cash to someone you can not communicate with in your own language, things get pretty dicey.

You do realize that less than a handful of people here are Chinese or live in China/Taiwan right? Because if what you said was true, only like < 5 people would be here talking about copiers. That is to say, collectors, and not the random joe-nobody who just purchased a GD7 to run ROMs with since he found out about it from some emulator site.

kyuusaku wrote:
The value of copiers is relative, and in China they are factually common and cheap. The actual rare ones will still cost you, but not as much as you'd expect. There is not a single copier that you can't get for under $150 with patience.

Heh, its funny. Copiers get rare in China not because everyone covets one, its usualy because they get junked or because they were so sucky/useless the manufacture didn't make a lot or stay in business long.
smalz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: FFE Reply with quote

I would like to pay obscene amounts of money for copiers like the v64 and double pro fighter since the first one I bought seems to be beyond repair.. I had Mr Liu's page bookmarked but I've lost it.. can anyone give me the link 2 the page?
retrofan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, whats the web site address I'm interested also.

thanks
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.front.com.tw/efront/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: