ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Gamecube modchip and install and Z64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missyrelm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: WTB: Gamecube modchip and install and Z64 Reply with quote

Still looking for a Z64 (or maybe a CD64).

BOUGHT - Also anyone with a Xeno GC 2.0 or Viper Extreme Gamecube chip? -BOUGHT

Last edited by missyrelm on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Z64 Reply with quote

missyrelm wrote:
HI, my wife and I are looking to buy a Z64.

What we are willing to pay depends on the condition of the Z64, which hardware version of Z64 it is (B or C) and what bios is currently on it. That said, we will consider all/any offers, as these don’t exactly grow on trees.

The only things that we can’t be flexible on is that it must be 256mb and must be tested and working.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WTB IS ALSO ON A COUPLE OF OTHER FORUMS BUT I WILL EDIT RIGHT AWAY ONCE I BUY ONE.

Z64 hardware versions are 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. You deffinitely want a 2.0 since it is 256mb, and seems more stable than a 3.0

good luck!
missyrelm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice!

I've also simplified my original post, after re-reading it, it came across kind of picky.
missyrelm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Gamecube chip install Reply with quote

Updated original post.

Is there anyone here with a Xeno GC 2.0 or Viper Extreme Gamecube chip? I would like to send my Gamecube to someone who has one of these and get it installed.

Still looking for a Z64 (or maybe a CD64).
atreyu187

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some XenoGC chips somewhere. I would have to find them and since we just moved it might take a while but if I do I can mod it or just send it to you as even a 5 year old could do this chip install.. No wires as all. Just set the chip down add a dab of hot glue to secure it and add 5 little dabs of solder. Takes 10 minutes, BTW these chips suck for anything other than straight piracy o commercial games. The N64 emulator doesn't work with these and it is a shame as it runs awesome in 480P on the GC at 60fps.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atreyu187 wrote:
I have some XenoGC chips somewhere. I would have to find them and since we just moved it might take a while but if I do I can mod it or just send it to you as even a 5 year old could do this chip install.. No wires as all. Just set the chip down add a dab of hot glue to secure it and add 5 little dabs of solder. Takes 10 minutes, BTW these chips suck for anything other than straight piracy o commercial games. The N64 emulator doesn't work with these and it is a shame as it runs awesome in 480P on the GC at 60fps.

I will take one. PM me please!
enigma85

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a black GC with a viper xtreme installed if your willing to buy that.
missyrelm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: BOUGHT Reply with quote

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

I bought a modded Gamecube from sonofx51,
modified post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: