ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buy bfrom tototek
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to check in and echo what others have said. Shipping from Hong Kong to Canada was 6 days (registered air mail) including weekend. My sms flash cart arrived packaged nicely, and with some software already on it so I could test it before flashing software to it. If ordering a flash cart, spend the extra $5 to get it 'with case'. Mine came in an actual SMS Shinobi case and plugs in and looks just like a regular SMS cart. You get a tracking number in your shipping email, so you can track it on the Hong Kong postal site (the link is right in the email), and also track it as it enters your own country. (well at least I could with Canada Post). It came declared as a game cart worth $20 so no duties or hassles with Customs, especially since it was in an actual cart anyway. I can't speak about the e-mail response because I got my email with tracking number the day after it was shipped and I was able to track it daily, in fact I even knew exactly where it was when it arrived in Canada. Even in so far as which post office it was received at (Missisauga), then when it arrived at my local Post office and even when it was in transit between them! Yes tototek is reliable, no they didn't pay me to say this Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: