ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving with some games and some other questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zebbe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Saving with some games and some other questions Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying the MD-PRO 32M flash Card for one big reason: to play fan-translated Japanese RPGs on my Mega Drive (I will buy the originals). I also want to be able to save when playing these games (it is kind of essential):

King Colossus
Langrisser 2 (Warsong 2)
Wonderboy VI - Monster World IV
Surging Aura (when they are finished with the translation of it)

Is there a kind soul out there who can confirm if it is possible to save with any of these games? (Preferably Monster World IV, Langrisser 2 and King Colossus)

There is no point in getting the 64M version if I find it okay to flash back and forward and don't need to play 32X games, right?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

/Zebbe
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now 32M md pro support 32X too. But your games, i haven't tested on 32M md pro. It should work normally.
Zebbe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I have made an order of MD-PRO 32M with the case, but I would like to change it to one without it, since I can just take the case of one of my crappy games. My order number is 200703071842. Could you change it or should I just make another order and forget the last one?

I tried to mail both rayman@tototek.com and sales@tototek.com, but never received any replies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: