ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PSX to Genesis JoyPRO converter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EdwardZombers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: PSX to Genesis JoyPRO converter Reply with quote

I'm posting from another forum section because I dont know where this belongs

I bought a JoyPRO converter from Liksang.com to use PSX controllers on the Sega Genesis. However the problem is that I cannot use my Revolution PS2 controller- it keeps vibrating and the buttons never work. I've been trying to play Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Are there any button combinations or something which I can press to disable stuff with the converter?
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Lik Sang JoyPRO converter is same as tototek's one ?
EdwardZombers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that tototek made it because the front sticker had tototeks url, but Lik Sang was selling it. It was however a purple one instead of this one http://image4.play-asia.com/350/PA.03232.001.jpg
It didnt have a version number written on it. it says on the back: PS+PC 2IN1 Convertor XK-DC2060.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the picture, yes, it is from tototek. But it is for SFC ( Super Famicom ), not Genesis. But yours is for Genesis ? If yes, I will test it with the game that you say not working.
EdwardZombers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes mine is a Sega Genesis one. The thing is it seems to me that the original PS2 controller that came with the PS2 works, but no other one. I want my Gamester Revolution controller to work with the games but it doesnt! Is there any code I can enter to override the controller vibration? Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: