ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I ordered the MD PRO 64M on the 6th. It hasn't arrived yet.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: I ordered the MD PRO 64M on the 6th. It hasn't arrived yet. Reply with quote

OK. I got talking to someone else who's bought from you on IRC so I placed an order. I placed it on the 6th and it still hasn't arrived. Someone told me I had to send an e-mail once I had paid (I wasn't aware that Paypal wouldn't do this already). Anyway, I sent sales a mail with the receipt mailing I received from Paypal as an attachment (and made certain to mention the order number) on Monday and I still haven't heard anything. Speaking of which, it's order number is 200308062328. I tried contacting your ICQ and got nothing. I'm starting to wonder if your web site and the people on your forum are for real. If I don't hear from someone before Saturday, I'm going to have to ask paypal to refund the payment. I can't just throw money away like the time I ordered a Turbografx CD unit from retrogames and they never sent it.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First sorry for your problem. But it is not our problem. I already send you scan of "certificate of post". I'm checking Hong Kong post now. If the people from this forum is not real. Why we need this forum ? This forum is for our user chatting about our product and ask question here.
I can tell you for sure, we'll not cheatting people. Don't worry, if I check the parcel is lose. I'll ship to you again. But if the problem is custom problem. Please wait some more days.
I write your phone number on the form, normally if it is not lose. Someone will call you. Smile
Please use MSN messager to contact me. tomy1122@hotmail.com, I always there. Just write me something, I'll reply.
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Thanks for the reply. Reply with quote

Well, I'll check with the post office in the morning. Still have a few hours to go before it's that here though. I apprecitate you getting back to me though with the tracking number and the scan. I get no response I wonder if something's wrong though. Especially when I ordered a TG CD drive from the company tzd.com recommended for repair (but they were selling new ones so why risk losing my saves on the current one when it's probably only the CD unit itself that's bad). That was in March and it hasn't arrived. I'm sorry if I implied you might be running a scam, but, when you get burned a few times, you start to wonder every time you place an online order if you're really going to get it. Fortunately, it looks like you just need more people to check e-mail. Then again, so do most online businesses. Guess customs is being extra-cautious or something. I used to get stuff from HK in 5 to 8 days.
acem77

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are all real. i got my stuff as fast as can be from hong kong.
i will buy more stuff from tototek for sure.
a lot of us are at cherryroms.com forum.
Smile
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for acem77 : Thank you for say somethings for us. Razz
for Raistlin77 : Yes, I'm sure some online shop will cheat people, but not us. Rolling Eyes
But I need to tell you something, many online shop don't take the risk (lost parcel). When you order, you need to click the agreement that they don't take the risk of lost parcel. It is normal. (I'm not help them to say words). You pay, they ship, then finish the business. If parcel lost, you only can get little money from post office. Or if you pay money for insurance. Then of cause can get back money. This is normal online shop doing. But for us, we don't lost parcel before (we're lucky). If you lost parcel, we still can ship you again. So, don't worry.
Suppafly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vouch for Tototek! ive ordered 3 items, took just 6 days from HK to Mexico (including 3 days in customs)

Very Happy
honeyfuzz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: lost parcel Reply with quote

raistlin77 was your problem resolved? I have just placed an order and just wondered if you finally received your goods?
ketotot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my order within the same week I placed it.
Raistlin77, did you use the fastest shipping method with EMS?
Flack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered on September 26th and still have not received any product either. I paid extra for the fast shipping as well.

Flack
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It arrived. About a month after it was sent. I think 9/6. I've been meaning to write back sooner to say I got it, but I started a new job so I've been busy. Apparently once customs decides to hold something it's going to be a month. I guess I should have specified which type of cartridge to put it in (Japanese carts won't fit a US system). Then again, that may not be an option. Oh well, the main reason was for the extra protection anyway (I have the driver bits already and Shadow Blasters wasn't a game I was going to miss, so swapping it into that cart was no big deal). It works, I put Phantasy Star 2 and 3, Shining Force 1 and 2, The Immortal, X-Men, and Crue Ball on it. They all work perfectly. The first time I didn't assign the save slots though. Took me a couple of minutes to figure out you have to double click on the rom once it's in your list of games to flash to set options, after that though, they all worked. Well, Phantasy Star 2 still wouldn't save at first, so I checked 3 out and it saved. When I went back to 2, it saved fine then. So if anyone else is having trouble with PS2, try that. I might add, all other games saved fine on the first try. So far, it works well, I haven't tested alot of games as you can see, but if these play fine, there probably isn't anything that won't, unless it had a custom chip. What can I say, it works as advertized though, loads the games right from the zips on the DVDR I burned the complete romset to.

Now all I need is something better for my NES. The Dr PC Jr I have is alright, but there's alot of games even it won't run, plus I'd like to be able to save games of Final Fantasy 2 and 3, and Earthbound Zero without using an emulator. FCE Ultra for Xbox is great, but it's still not quite like playing the games on the original hardware.
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, actually I could also use a 64M GB/GBC flash cart that's compatible with the GB Xchanger. My Mr. Flash 64 stopped working some time ago and I'm not sure why, might be because I placed it in my back pocket and then forgot to take it out before laying down on my side after coming home from work. Unfortunately, all of the sites that usually had them in stock had just sold out as well. If the fine people at Tototek wouldn't mind making one, I'm sure it would sell well (no one wants to use that bulky bridge for the GBA carts).
Flack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I got mine as well. Mine took one day less than three weeks to arrive. I guess shipping to the US takes a little longer. I just flashed some games on mine and was getting ready to go play them ... looks like mine's in a jap cart as well, so looks like I'll be doing a transplant shortly myself as well.
rippin snare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raistlin77 I sooo hear you mate. I would love a GB/GBC cart. I actually ordered from here but was told they were sold out. I know for a act it would sell well. The gb bridge is very gawdy.
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it's not that I would mind if I had to buy a new GB/GBC flasher with the cart, but if they do make their own flasher I hope they'll be able to make it trick the existing GB/GBC flash software into thinking it's an Xchanger. DGBMax was the best program. It had a great save manager so I never lost a save. And the ability to resize roms "on the fly" so you could fit more games on the cart without altering the original file was cool as well. And though it didn't happen often, there were some games that just wouldn't work right with the official multi-game menu the DGBMax's ran fine (think it fixed a problem with FF Legend and lost/corrupted saves).
Raistlin77

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I have heard they're working on a new PC Engine/TG16 card (not the ones they made from GB Voice carts), I would like to remind the developers that they crossed 8 pins for the US version of the hardware. So don't forget to put an option in the flash software that will alter the roms on the fly based on the system they will be playing on. Decrypting every US rom and then patching it to get past the voltage check so they'd all run on a Super Magic Griffin was enough work. Encrypting every Jap rom would just be a bitch though. Especially since apparently there isn't even a program that can do it (PCEToy won't, since it doesn't have the checksums for encrypted Japanese Roms -- the only way you could end up with one is if you ripped it with a Kisado attached, and who'd do that when they wanted the Griffin to play it). I've heard it's going to work with Supergrafx, so I might go looking for one. After I get my TG CD replaced, my Turbo Express either replaced or repaired, and my older PC fixed that is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: