ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xbox 360 console for sale. brand new. with warranty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owen2471

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: xbox 360 console for sale. brand new. with warranty Reply with quote

I HAVE A BRAND NEW XBOX 360 CONSOLE FOR SALE, THIS HAS NEVER BEEN USED AND STILL HAS THE TAPE OVER THE DVD DRIVE AND CONTROL PORTS ETC... IT COMES WITH CONTROL PAD (USED, BUT EXCELLENT CONDITION) AND ALL LEADS READY FOR YOU TO PLUG IN AND PLAY. THE REASON THE 360 IS BRAND NEW IS BECAUSE AROUND 3 WEEKS AGO MY OLD CONSOLE GOT THE DREADED RING OF FIRE. I GOT INTOUCH WITH MICROSOFT AND THEY RETURNED THIS CONSOLE I AM PUTTING UP FOR SALE. I HAD ALREADY PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT CONSOLE. I MUST STRESS THIS CONSOLE IS BRAND NEW AND NOT REFURBISHED. THERE IS A COVERING LETTER STATING THE CONSOLE IS BRAND NEW AND COMES WITH FULL M/SOFT WARRANTY, WHICH RUNS FROM A FEW DAYS AGO. MICROSOFT WILL BE SENDING ME OUT NEW WARRANTY DETAILS WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND THIS WILL BE SENT OUT TO THE EVENTUAL BUYER RECORDED DELIVERY.

YOU ALSO GET A FREE ONE MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION TO THE XBOX LIVE SERVICE, GOLD SUBSCRIPTION AT THAT !!!

IT COMES WITH 2 BOXED GAMES, NAMCO'S RIDGE RACER AND ROCKSTARS TABLE TENNIS.

ALL BOXED WITH INSTRUCTIONS, PACKAGING ETC.....

BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE. UK BUYERS ONLY ! SORRY !

ANY ENQUIRIES TO OWEN2471@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

THANKYOU Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: