ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SNES Superwild card Model - Twin Supercom Pro 5 - FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lioneljonson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: SNES Superwild card Model - Twin Supercom Pro 5 - FOR SALE Reply with quote

I am selling one Twin Supercom Pro 5 for the Super Nintendo in great condition. I am advertsing it here because ebay ban me for breach of policy due to the copy right nature of this device Mad .

I brought this in the 1992 a back up device for my Japanese SNES games for about £300.

This device has recently been tested and is in perfect working order. Essentially this device fits on top of the console and makes a back-up copies of a SNES game and saves it on to a normal 1.44 floppy disk. Then you can play the games from the disk without the need of the actual cartridge. Most games require only one floppy disk although some will use up to two. For copyright protection, it is best to only make backup of SNES games you actually own Wink, as I accept no responsibility for the misuse of this device. For a list of compatible games to back-up please see the internet. This is a very rare and collectable item now, especially if you are a SNES fan. I know it works for sure on my JAP SNES, and will back-up UK, US and JAP games, but I am not sure if it will back up on a UK or US SNES console. I have tried playing backup games on my UK console with this device and it works fine, but I haven’t tried to back-up any games on it. My asking price is £50.

The condition of the device is as new as its been carefully looked after. The box is a bit worn around the edges due to the time, otherwise in good condition and comes with its manual. If you have any questions or require photos, then please email me at: honouredguardlegion@yahoo.co.uk

On the box it states:

Built in 3.5" disk drive,
Auto-download function,
Battery backup function,
16 Megabit on board and 32 Megabit optional,
Adaptor unnecessary

The formats taken are (from the manual):

1.44M format
1.6M format
800k and 600k

I don't charge for packaging, but the weight is 1kg so postage is going to be about £13.00 world wide but may be a bit more depending on the area you are from. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: