ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can PCE-PRO dump Hu-Cards?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
concept92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Can PCE-PRO dump Hu-Cards? Reply with quote

It is unclear, is it just a flash cart or can it dump Hu-Cards rom images into PC?
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCE-PRO Flash Cart does not dump Hu-Cards.
concept92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't need it then, please create a PCE dumper.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find HuCard connectors and give me a day or two :)
concept92

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geocities.jp/tamutamupage/kaizou/PCenginedump.htm

does it help you?
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,I mean a source to purchase the connectors by themselves. If I could buy PCEs for 300yen at HardOff I would consider sacrificing PCEs too...
MrCheese

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought all the PCE carts had been dumped?
concept92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCheese wrote:
I thought all the PCE carts had been dumped?
Everything needs to be redumped, and nothing is verified.
kyuusaku, please do it for the community and for the sake of accurate preservation. Even if only one unit, it will be shared among the PCE community and used to redump everything.
MrCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is goodPCE then?
concept92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCheese wrote:
What is goodPCE then?
A pile of shit, o clueless one.
MrCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I thought it was an executable program that you can run on PC's. As I am not the one begging for someone to make hardware. For all you know I could be just the person you need, so alienating forum members without knowing who they are seem to be a very stupid idea. As you do not rate goodPCE please explain why, assuming you are literate enough to do so.
concept92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I already explained a few posts before, and didn't feel like to explain again.

Quote:
Everything needs to be redumped, and nothing is verified.

Altho Goodtools are considered as the Graal by many, reality is they mean nothing. And GoodPCE is no exception, GoodPCE means nothing.

I don't feel like explaining the details, or providing evidence of my claims, don't believe me if you don't.
MrCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not say I believed you or did not believe you. Your throw away line "Everything needs to be redumped, and nothing is verified." means nothing. Who are you to say that? You are unable to prove any credentials as to your ability to make that statement, so why make it? It also seems you do not know what goodPCE is. It is a tool that allows people to identify romsets for the PC Engine. How a database of rom validation can be a "pile of sh*t" is beyond me. Other people dump the sets and this tool allows you to identify what it is. That is all. Are you saying if all the PC Engine dumps were perfect the tool would also be useless? If you want "better" data sets then look at TOSEC - they have specific criteria as to what is considered a good dump. I do not know if they do anything for the PC Engine. I am certain that begging other people on a forum to do all the work for you (and sounding like a spoilt child) will certainly not help you at all.
concept92

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCheese wrote:
I did not say I believed you or did not believe you. Your throw away line "Everything needs to be redumped, and nothing is verified." means nothing. Who are you to say that? You are unable to prove any credentials as to your ability to make that statement, so why make it? It also seems you do not know what goodPCE is. It is a tool that allows people to identify romsets for the PC Engine. How a database of rom validation can be a "pile of sh*t" is beyond me. Other people dump the sets and this tool allows you to identify what it is. That is all. Are you saying if all the PC Engine dumps were perfect the tool would also be useless? If you want "better" data sets then look at TOSEC - they have specific criteria as to what is considered a good dump. I do not know if they do anything for the PC Engine. I am certain that begging other people on a forum to do all the work for you (and sounding like a spoilt child) will certainly not help you at all.

Are you there to contribute in making a tototek PCE copier, or just to troll.
If you are not here to help, please GTFO, you're just a hindrance and I don't have the time nor motivation to discuss with random clueless folks
MrCheese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand by my comments. You having reinforced them! You have not addressed ONE SINGLE THING in my post. I am not the one begging for someone to build a PCE card dumper - you are. You are going about it in a very strange way - insulting people then saying you are too busy. Well I suggest you be too busy elsewhere as you don't seem to be much help around here.

I do wonder how you make your suggestion that I am "random clueless folks" - plural as well! Very odd - on what do you make that judgement?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: