ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galadoro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo Reply with quote

Due to lack of interest, I'm selling some of my console stuff...

Turbo 64 MX - a ProFighter clone with DSP
You guys know what this collectors' gem is. Boxed. Condition: great. Will be sent with euro psu (Genesis) and euro CIC if requested. Will be sold to the one giving the highest bid above 275£ (not including shipping). I also have a US SNES with a euro psu (modded Genesis, heh) for sale. I call it a "Super CLEANtendo" because of the condition. I'm not much of a bragger, but this is in a truly great condition. Comes with 2 brand new, never used controllers (3rd party).

I don't frequent this forum, so please send [serious only] inquiries to mel.kore (that funky curly sign) hotmail. Photos will be provided upon request.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo Reply with quote

I just scored one of these beauties from a guy on digitpress for 50£ along with 4 other copiers of his...

galadoro wrote:
Due to lack of interest, I'm selling some of my console stuff...

Turbo 64 MX - a ProFighter clone with DSP
You guys know what this collectors' gem is. Boxed. Condition: great. Will be sent with euro psu (Genesis) and euro CIC if requested. Will be sold to the one giving the highest bid above 275£ (not including shipping). I also have a US SNES with a euro psu (modded Genesis, heh) for sale. I call it a "Super CLEANtendo" because of the condition. I'm not much of a bragger, but this is in a truly great condition. Comes with 2 brand new, never used controllers (3rd party).

I don't frequent this forum, so please send [serious only] inquiries to mel.kore (that funky curly sign) hotmail. Photos will be provided upon request.
madman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that price is ridiculously high. Maybe it'd fetch that on EBay, but not around here where people are more intelligent about prices for these items.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo Reply with quote

eastbayarb wrote:
I just scored one of these beauties from a guy on digitpress for 50£ along with 4 other copiers of his...

Well you got a good deal. I have ran across a few deals like that when I was buying every copier I could find. That Turbo 64 MX has one hell of a BIOS update in it.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo Reply with quote

DoctorBackup wrote:
eastbayarb wrote:

Well you got a good deal. I have ran across a few deals like that when I was buying every copier I could find. That Turbo 64 MX has one hell of a BIOS update in it.

what do you mean by, "one hell of a BIOS update in it" ? Is it a Pro Fighter with a hacked BIOS or something?
Thall

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy these from the uk?
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo 64 MX + Super CLEANtendo Reply with quote

eastbayarb wrote:
DoctorBackup wrote:
eastbayarb wrote:

what do you mean by, "one hell of a BIOS update in it" ? Is it a Pro Fighter with a hacked BIOS or something?

It has a MUCH MORE COMPLETE menu system then my ProFighter X2 Turbo 64M. My ProFighter X2 Turbo 64M does not have English and it's BIOS is from 1996. If your familiar with the ProFighter X's menu system you can figure it out easily. The TURBO 64 MX has alot more bells and whistles. It functions/controls are identical to Pro Fighter X2 Turbo 64M, just more complete. Bigjon6 talks about his here:

http://www.tototek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ccl&start=15
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: