ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SF6 with interpherences Order Number : 200802182012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiki77

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: SF6 with interpherences Order Number : 200802182012 Reply with quote

Today i got my Game Doctor SF6. But i've got some problems. Not software problems, just hardware problems.
Always when i load from disk there are coming black lines like interpherences. It's the same when i try to play the games. The are also interpherences. I think there are contact problems. I use an US Super Nintendo. I tried to clean the contacts. It went better but there are still interpherences.

I think the adaptor between SNes and SF6 is a little bit damaged or has contact problems.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to use selftest to test SF6. If it pass all, then hardware should not be problem. And I tested it on my Japan SFC. It running well, don't have the problem you say about. Where is your snes version ? USA version ? If yes, it should work good.

You need to check if your power supply has enough MA or not. Normally, over 850ma should be ok.

Last, if power supply don't fix your problem. Then I think is your snes problem. I don't mean your snes is bad/damaged. Because as I know Doctor SF6/7 series may have problem on newest snes. But for old version snes, 100% no problem. If there is your problem, I can sell you cheap price for working japanese version SFC.

Because you can run game, I don't think the adaptor (between snes and sf6) have problem. If it has problem, you got blank screen.

You can post your result here. I'll have holiday tomorrow. You can contact me later when I'm back.
kiki77

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it with a Super Famicom from my colleague. It works perfect with Super Famicom. My US Super Nintendo is from 1991. It is one of the oldest from US release. Do i have to mod it?
I uploaded some recorded videos.

Model No. SNS-001
UN 12193872

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=RONK2MGH
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=8NHMIENG

I also played it with a Multi Norm Pal Super Nintendo. Works also perfect.
I think i have internal contact problems in my US Super Nintendo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: