ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PC-Engine LT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: PC-Engine LT Reply with quote

What is a good price for a PC-Engine LT? I don't know what they are actually traded at, i might be able to get one, but first i would like to know what they are valued at. PC-Engine LT, no pixelerrors, but also no box. Any suggestions?
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good price would be $200-300 loose depending on condition. They aren't worth $1000 like they used to be.
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that sounds pretty low. I don't know your sources, but if you can get them for $200 i take five pcs. lol. I guess you cant.
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you don't know where to get anything. My source: Yahoo.co.jp where else? http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b80627164 Rolling Eyes
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is hard for me, since i am German and absolutly can't read any japanese kana or kanji. I am also no member of Yahoo.jp wich seems to be a must to take part in an auction. This special auction (its one, right?) you point me at also i cant read. However, i can see the numbers 40.000 and 45.000 Yen (? / buynow?). So my currency convertor says 45.000 Yen is $US440 wich basically is (when i am right with my guessing) a nice price for that what i see in that pictures. Besides that i cannot auction it even if i want to, i am no member, and i would fail to apply since i cant read anything at all. And at last there will be custom and shipping costs. Ok, i have to accept that elsewhere also but i have to add this. But its right, you can get the LT in Japan/HK much cheaper than here in Europe.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackLtd wrote:
Well it is hard for me, since i am German and absolutly can't read any japanese kana or kanji. I am also no member of Yahoo.jp wich seems to be a must to take part in an auction. This special auction (its one, right?) you point me at also i cant read. However, i can see the numbers 40.000 and 45.000 Yen (? / buynow?). So my currency convertor says 45.000 Yen is $US440 wich basically is (when i am right with my guessing) a nice price for that what i see in that pictures. Besides that i cannot auction it even if i want to, i am no member, and i would fail to apply since i cant read anything at all. And at last there will be custom and shipping costs. Ok, i have to accept that elsewhere also but i have to add this. But its right, you can get the LT in Japan/HK much cheaper than here in Europe.

Too true. It's so easy to say that one can get things cheaper in places like japan, china, hong kong, or wherever, but easier said than done if you are like me who lives overseas and/or can't read chinese/japanese/etc. It'd be different if it was a website that openly offers items to every country and had a site that was readable in multiple languages. That is why ebay is frequently used as a refference because it is a worldwide entity as opposed to a japanese-only website or mom and pop chinese store.
madman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a 45,000 Yen for a "buy it now" equivalent and includes much more than just a loose LT. It's really easy to buy things off Yahoo Japan auctions, I've got a ton of things from there. Likewise, buying from HK is easy too. You just have to know where to look and how to do it.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of other languages, does EmuChina still sell copier stuff?
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys can't deal with a little Japanese or a few obstacles like buying from YJ, why bother getting Japanese consoles at all?

Trenton_net wrote:
Speaking of other languages, does EmuChina still sell copier stuff?

Yea but I bought everything interesting they had a few years ago and they don't seem to have any new stock :) They might still have a cheap Griffin though but bank transfer/Western union fees and shipping would ruin the bargain.

Last edited by kyuusaku on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madman wrote:
It's a 45,000 Yen for a "buy it now" equivalent and includes much more than just a loose LT. It's really easy to buy things off Yahoo Japan auctions, I've got a ton of things from there. Likewise, buying from HK is easy too. You just have to know where to look and how to do it.

can you explain to us how to easily buy things off of Yahoo Japan auctions? Remember, I am in the USA and don't speak or read Japanese
madman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could explain it, but it would just result in you asking me dozens of more questions that I don't feel like answering.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madman wrote:
I could explain it, but it would just result in you asking me dozens of more questions that I don't feel like answering.

that's why it's not that easy. If it was, it would be straight forward like ebay
madman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, it's not that easy? I see a Yahoo Japan auction, I login, I place a bid, I wait to see if I win it. How exactly is that harder than EBay?
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madman wrote:
Really, it's not that easy? I see a Yahoo Japan auction, I login, I place a bid, I wait to see if I win it. How exactly is that harder than EBay?

the fact that it's in japanese and not english.
madman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm convinced that you have no idea what a search engine is or how to use one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: