ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game doctor sf6 SRAM "BRAM ERROR"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superakira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:14 am    Post subject: Game doctor sf6 SRAM "BRAM ERROR" Reply with quote

Hi I'm new on this forum. I recently bought an GDSF6 with blue adapter and I think with 128mb ram. I test it on my SNES without disk and cartridge inserted. I start the console , then I got the title screen of the GDSF6 with an error message "sram error". It freezes on this screen. I can't navigate the menu.
Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong? Thanks

Last edited by Superakira on Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superakira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error message is SRAM or BRAM ERROR. The letters aren't very clear. And sometimes the message is SF RAM ERROR.
I already check the board and all seem to be ok. I resolder all chips and check bad connection, but all this didn't help.
I test the GDSf6 unit on a PAL Snes with Honey bee adapter. Does this maybe cause the problem? Or could this be a problem with the blue DSP adapter?
Superakira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

I modded the Pal snes to region free and the game doctor sf6 started. Disc drive also worked.
There is an incompatibility with Honey bee adapter and gdsf6 on Pal unmodified consoles
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: