ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted Super Wildcard DX2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Wanted Super Wildcard DX2 Reply with quote

Looking for one of these also the dual disk add on would be nice either way if your willing to sell let me know
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does FFE still have these items? Did you try them?
graaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed them a few years back and they did but said they only had a few left and they wanted $600 per piece. I wanted to put a HD in the addon but not at $1200.

I emailed them on Monday no response as yet but there WWW site has not been updated since 2004. Pretty sure i noticed that when i emailed them 2 years ago
graaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found an Aussie auction site that will sell both the DX2 and add-on for around $750 shipped to the states. Just don't know if i deem it worth that. I have two other devices a Profighter 16M and a clone 24M.

Although the dx2 is new and boxed but still a lil steep Arrow Shocked
sonofx51

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Looking for one of these also the dual disk add on would be nice either way if your willing to sell let me know

http://tototek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1720

check it out
graaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He emailed me this morning with

Quote:
we still have some Super Wild Card Dx2 stock in.
Super Wild Card Dx2 price is 210USD/pce this price is include deliver charge, we use EMS to deliver.
DiskDual price is 150USD/pce this price is include deliver charge, we use EMS to deliver.
IF you want buy, You can fill in the order form that I send to you in this time.
Payment we accept use credit card.
When You finish fill in order form, you need authorized signature (not unless signed). And use scanner to scan your order form save to image file. You send back your order form, you finish your order. When we get your order, we will finish your order in 7 days check the bank, if bank maker sure I can get money. I will deliver your order, when I get money.
If you do not want use credit card, you can pay from bank direct transform to my account, my account also show in order form.

Best regards

This is a lot cheaper than 2 years ago. Placed a order with him. Mind you back then i was in the UK he was charging 300 pounds which is 600 dollars.

It would be interesting if someone from the UK asked him (how much is that doggy in the window) 110 pounds or 210

Anyways i am happy a new DX2 with dual disk for $360 shipped seems like a good deal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: