ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which snes and does the newer ones work with copiers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Which snes and does the newer ones work with copiers Reply with quote

I did a search and did not see this being asked or answered if it has been i am sorry.

Currently i own a US NTSC SNES (old style) and a old style PAL SNES which is modded to go between 50-60hz

I just ordered a new DX2 and i wondering if these machines (links below) work with copiers and if they do is it 100% compatible. I owned a gamestation before, which was crap in comparison

http://picasaweb.google.com/Graafsan/Web/photo#5234380181861246242

http://picasaweb.google.com/Graafsan/Web/photo#5234380184455604834
Data33

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a few PAL SNES's and I've managed to use my GD SF7 on all of them (even the 50/60hz modded one) without problems. Hopefully this information is helpful.
smalz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a model 2 snes and I can't remember if I've used my gdsf7 with it yet. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll work.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smalz wrote:
I have a model 2 snes and I can't remember if I've used my gdsf7 with it yet. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll work.

the thing about the newer style snes units (snes 2 or snes jr) is that they don't support RGB without an internal modification
retrofan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get the DX2? Also does anyone have a nice front-end for the SF7 transfer utility ?
kiki77

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an American SNes 1 and an European SNes 2. My Game Doctor SF6 makes problems with SNes 1. With SNes 2 all works fine. My SNes 1 has interferences in the picture in combination with Game Doctor. All original cartridges work fine.

I've tested it with one modded European SNes 1 and a Japanese SNes 1 from my colleague. There are no interferences. Very strange.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: