ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from N. Cali

View previous topic :: View next topic  
missyrelm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Hi from N. Cali Reply with quote

Hi from N. Cali

Hi,

My wife and I are new to this forum. We are in our late 30s.

We are just getting into homebrew and collecting obscure and old back-up devices, though we are just getting started with that.

We are just getting into homebrew, and are starting with the Jaguar as far as homebrew goes. But eventually we want to play homebrew on systems that have less homebrew available...

As far as back-up devices, we don’t have any of the old ones yet, but we do have some “new” ones.

We have the Super Nintendo SuperFlash Cart, Genesis MD-Pro Flash cart from here, and are planning to get the SMS-Pro for Sega Master System from here as well. We also have a NEO Power PC-Engine super flash cart, and EZ Flash-III for the GBA, and are planning on getting a BJL set-up for the Jaguar.

We both love retro-gaming, and love all of our old systems
(Atari 2600, TI-99/4A, Tomy Tutor, 3DO, Genesis/Sega CD, Duo-R/PC-Engine, N64, NES, Jaguar, SNES, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, and a Gamecube with GBA player)

We play all kinds of games, retro and current, (esp. Japanese turn-based and rhythm games)
and have a ps3, Xbox 360 and also a Wii

Anyway, if anyone here is in Humboldt (its on the coast and at the very top of the state, about an hour south of Oregon), drop us a line.....
kyuusaku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you nerdy swingers or something? Normally I'd say "too much information!" but I'm intrigued by your use of both "wife" and "back-up devices" in the same subject.. gives me hope about finding a girl (or few) to play with mine Wink
missyrelm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope,

she's all mine Laughing
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also in N. California (San Francisco East Bay Area). Welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: