ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which games are you using on your SMS Pro?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Which games are you using on your SMS Pro? Reply with quote

When I received my SMS Pro I wanted to have 'one set' of games to play on my SMS. So when perusing my rom collection, I had to use certain parameters to eliminate games from the list due to the limited amount of space (32mb/4MB). I mostly wanted the best arcade conversions not available/done much better on Genesis, unique Master System games not found on other consoles. I also had to eliminate some arcade games that I feel either weren't faithful (Ms Pacman) or done 'well enough' on other consoles to merit removal. I also removed the Sonic games as a)Too large and would require removing too many other games b)I just don't feel they are 'real' Sonic games as Sonic is a Genesis franchise first, and the 8 bit games don't do the proper 16 bit games justice. After multiple flashes, some hair pulling, a lot a of rom testing in M.E.S.S. (to compare versions) here is the list:

Alex Kidd - The Lost Stars
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Altered Beast - Yes better gfx/sound on Genesis, but this one is MUCH harder and more enjoyable
Choplifter
Double Dragon
Dragon Crystal
Gauntlet
Ghostbusters
Ghouls N Ghosts - Very good port, when I get MD Pro, I won't have space on it for this anyway (too many fantastic shooters/Phantasy Star games)
Golden Axe Warrior
Phantasy Star
Psycho Fox
Rampage
R-Type - fantastic port
Shinobi
Vigilante

What games are you guys playing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: