ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Bung Doctor E64 cartridge. Mint Cond.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: FS: Bung Doctor E64 cartridge. Mint Cond. Reply with quote

EDIT: Looking for about £80 (GBP) for this at the moment. But also open to offers.

Hello everyone. I've decided to have a clearout of all my old flash cartridges since I don't actually own many of the consoles that they were designed for anymore.

Today I'm selling my beloved Doctor E64 cartridge by Bung for use on Nintendo 64. Bought this item from brand new back in about 2001 and got some mild use out of it. But it has been boxed up safe in storage since then.

I'm only selling the actual cartridge unit, no leads of mains adapters. But these are simple to replace as it uses the standard parallel cable that all these devices use.

This item is in absolute mint condition as i've just checked it over and not a mark to be seen.

If you're concerned that I have only just joined these forums, do not worry. If you'd like to check up on me you can check eBay UK for my username, realat, where you can see I have been selling a lot of games for retro consoles over the last 12 months as part of my home clearout.

I am based in the UK, but am willing to send the item worldwide. Willing to accept any sensible offers. Thank you.

Last edited by RealaT on Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
danntor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suck at making offers so what sounds good to you including shipping to Australia? Do you know what kind of power supply it needs? Thanks
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean I never know where to start on an offer Smile

Let me go have a look around the net and see if I can find out how much this thing is worth and i'll get back here with something.

EDIT: Well that was easy because Tototek actually sell these Very Happy

So Tototek are selling a brand new one with both cables for $299.95 (201.87 GBP / 410 AUD)

So how about half that amount plus a little extra for shipping... 120 GBP / 243.73 AUD ?

As for the power supply, I don't know exactly because I just used to use a generic adjustable ac adaptor which worked fine. It also takes 6 x AA batteries which I used to use when I had to take it to a friends house. Perhaps there are other on this forum who know the type of power it needs.

Anyway let me know what you think.

Last edited by RealaT on Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
danntor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you put up your ebay username here is mine so you can see check it out (thepurplechook). Thanks for looking as well, shipping may be quite a bit as well...
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've just edited my post above with some more details.
danntor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume this will all be done with Paypal? What is the game compatibility like? How do I load roms and such onto it? Sorry for all these questions for info is scarce for me any sites with info you can show me (ToToTEK has nothing). That price seems fair to me, I should be able to pay this week or if I can't (tiny chance) I will tell you.
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer Paypal payment as it's probably the safest and easiest way to pay.

It's not too difficult to use, you simply plug it into your pc via a parallel cable and load roms using the official software (i did have a link for his somewhere i'll see if i can dig it out.)

You need to plug a official cartridge into the back of the device in order for it to boot. Different games had different boot loaders so it helps to have a few official carts handy to try out.

OK i've found a good link, if you go to www.dextrose.com and go to the N64 section there are a selection of programs you can download for this device (it is referred to by it's alternate name, v64jr)
danntor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. Will it be registered? I am still waiting on a cheque to clear but once it clear I will be good on paying you(should clear tomorrow or the day after. Anything else you are selling?
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would send the item registered for security for both of us.

I will also be selling some of my ToToTek flash carts. I have an MD-Pro and an SMS-Pro kit for sale.

The MD-Pro is the largest capacity one (the one that supports 32X games as well as MegaDrive / Genesis) and comes as a complete kit. You get the flash cart which has been put into a official MegaDrive cartridge case by me and looks the biz Smile You also get the programmer board, and both data (parallel) and power (USB) cables. Everything you need except the software which you can download from this website.

The SMS-Pro is the same deal. Cartridge fitted into official casing, programmer board, data cable, power cable.

The MD-Pro sells on ToToTek for $105 (70.66 GBP / 143.52 AUD). The SMS-Pro sells for $88 (59.22 GBP / 120.29 AUD).

If you'd like a similar deal on those I'm sure we can arrange something.
caver99

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you sold the MD Pro?
RealaT

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caver99 wrote:
Have you sold the MD Pro?

nope, only put it up for sale about 50 minutes ago so it's up for the best offer
danntor

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The E64 is a bit pricey for me right now but would you still sell me the SMS Pro for 30 pounds including shipping? I would be willing to spend 40GBP on the MD Pro. I am willing to sort the price out better. Sorry about the E64....
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RealaT wrote:
I would send the item registered for security for both of us.

I will also be selling some of my ToToTek flash carts. I have an MD-Pro and an SMS-Pro kit for sale.

The MD-Pro is the largest capacity one (the one that supports 32X games as well as MegaDrive / Genesis) and comes as a complete kit. You get the flash cart which has been put into a official MegaDrive cartridge case by me and looks the biz Smile You also get the programmer board, and both data (parallel) and power (USB) cables. Everything you need except the software which you can download from this website.

The SMS-Pro is the same deal. Cartridge fitted into official casing, programmer board, data cable, power cable.

The MD-Pro sells on ToToTek for $105 (70.66 GBP / 143.52 AUD). The SMS-Pro sells for $88 (59.22 GBP / 120.29 AUD).

If you'd like a similar deal on those I'm sure we can arrange something.

Send me an offer on the SMS-PRO kit
RealaT

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SMS-Pro and MD-Pro have both been sold pending payment.

Still got the E64 / V64jr for sale if anyone is interested?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you a message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: