ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PS2 Dualshock Controller controller pins lost due convertor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fab

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: PS2 Dualshock Controller controller pins lost due convertor Reply with quote

Hi, I think I lost one of the controller pins (see picture) du plun-unplug the controller into a psx to staturn convertor...

how can I easily replace the pin with from another 3rd party pad ? How can I get that thing open ?
MottZilla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure a pin is missing? Check to see that it was actually pulled out/broken off or if it looks like a pin was never there to begin with. If the controller still works maybe that pin that is missing wasn't ever used.
Fab

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you can see that pretty easily that they are just 8 instead of 9 pins on my controller. the 2nd to the right is missing...

the d-pad isn't working properly anymore.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the picture you posted, the second pin from the right is "unknown" and possibly not used. The D-Pad not functioning could be related to something else. Do you not have access to another PS1/PS2 controller to try?
Fab

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the other controller just work fine. I can get the UP command anymore on the d pad
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From everything I have found, the 2nd pin on the right does nothing, it wouldn't matter if it were missing. Perhaps something else messed up your D-Pad, like if you dropped it on the floor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: