ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help: Bung CD7 pcb properly soldering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emu&Co

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Need help: Bung CD7 pcb properly soldering Reply with quote

Hi. Today I got my hands on a Bung CD7 PCB + the needed Chip on it. So I started soldering the rest on it and fired it up. Well... at least I tried to. First it did nothing, only LINKING... then I looked more closely on some pics from other forums and saw that they connected two Switches on the right (S1 and S2) of the chip. I did so too. Then I added a Capacitor on the left (C2), too. Just as on the pics. Last thing was that I added +5V and +12V on the PCB too. Now it does more... I says me: Loading Game CD from SONY Drive. Well... its no Sony drive. Its a Panasonic 563b and thats what it normally has to say there too. Anyway, it does not work. Whats wrong? Can someone help me or show me pics of a working PCB? Thx
titou

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Emu&Co,
As i will receive soon my CD7 PCB, i'm very interested about this post.
As it's old, i think you found the solution.
Could you please send to this post some pictures for me (and others in the futur) can see what we exactly must do with this PCB ?
Thanks Wink ,
Titou.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: