ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hori Mini 64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danntor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Hori Mini 64 Reply with quote

Looking to grab one of these and I am trying to find out if they are as good as they are supposed to be. Only asking because they are expensive. Any good sites that still have them perhaps? Thanks guys.
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those things are stupid-expensive! $61 lowest I could find for a USED one - you can get an entire N64 with a few games and a couple controllers for that! Laughing
danntor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add shipping to Australia into that Chilly Willy and 100 bucks is the best I can find.
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, intl shipping would bump the price up. Most of the ones I found were either $80 or $90, with the high end being $130! Shocked Laughing

Considering you can get a plain controller for $5 to $15 depending on the model, Hori really wants a lot for their controller. For the price, I'd expect it to play the game for you! Wink

It's funny you posted this because I just bought another controller off ebay the other day. This one.

I also got a couple rumble paks and a couple used controllers.

Here's the $61 one I mentioned. No idea what shipping to Au would add. Oh, the price changed... now it's $55 before shipping.
danntor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that link Chilly Willy. Best Price I have seen so far. Comes to 66USD(about 75AUD) with shipping. I will wait a little bit longer though until I buy it. Just bought a SNES PowerPak and 4GB CF Card(around 200 AUD) so I am a little hesitant right now.
danntor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yeah. Found one for 60 bucks, I had to make the very hard decision for red or blue.
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough call. Laughing

Better than yellow, and a good price considering the item. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: